Gain first-hand consulting experience by joining ASU’s undergraduate management consulting firm, New Venture Group (NVG). NVG allows engineering and business students interested in obtaining practical experience in management consulting to engage in real activities with real clients. Students participating in the program as a consultant will be given opportunities to:
- Write proposals
- Participate in interviews with clients,
- Conduct necessary research or survey work,
- Present results to clients
- Respond to client requests
This program is formatted like an internship and the commitment is approximately 10 hours per week, including time inside the classroom, client meetings, team meetings, and outside work on your project.
- Undergraduate students in the W. P. Carey School of Business or the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, preferably a sophomore or junior as of fall 2014 looking to make a two-year commitment
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be able to sign up for WPC 494 (three credit upper division business elective) in fall 2014
Applications are due by Thursday, February 13th and must be submitted online.
For more information or questions about the application process, please contact Gunhee Park, email@example.com.