Gain skills in leadership, project management and teamwork by applying to be a residential peer mentor in the Engineering Residential Community for 2014-2015.
Applications have re-opened and the deadline is 11:45 p.m. on Friday, April 4, 2014.
Peer Mentors plan activities for residents to keep freshmen engaged and excited about Fulton Engineering. Positions are available in Palo Verde Main and Palo Verde East. Barrett students are also welcome to apply. Students who applied in the past but were not selected are welcome to reapply provided they meet the selection criteria.
- Achieve and maintain a cumulative and semester GPA of 2.75 at Arizona State University and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
- Be enrolled in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering as a full-time undergraduate student during 2014-2015 school year (not graduating before May 2015)
- Live on-campus in the Engineering Residential College for the entire academic year appointment
- Be dependable and have a flexible schedule
- Able to work nights and weekends when necessary
Peer Mentor compensation is a single room in the Engineering Residential College.
Send questions to Becca Salay.