Join David Frakes, assistant professor in the School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering, for FREE pizza and learn about your opportunities in InnovationSpace.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Engineering Center F-wing (ECF) 130 [map]
Join other students from design, business and engineering to develop products that create market value while serving real societal needs and minimizing impacts on the environment. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with industry partners and research groups, while learning the process and tools of new product design and development. Learn more
InnovationSpace might be for you if you want to:
- Have an opportunity to contribute to a better society.
- Learn from top-performing students in other disciplines.
- Learn from top-notch faculty and industry leaders.
- Acquire valuable experience in cross-functional teamwork.
- Gain a solid grounding in how to commercialize a product.