Designed for international students at Arizona State University, structured conversation groups help students improve their academic and non-academic English skills. Groups meet once a week on the Tempe campus with their American instructors. The instructors will begin each session with a short, tangible, attainable goal for the session with an explanation and demonstration. The rest of the session will consist of an instructor-led facilitation of those goals.
- Jobs and Internships-week of May 9
- Polytechnic engineers field popular exhibits at Emerge 2016
- Essential reading: Books that entertain, enlighten and inspire
- Solar Impulse 2 open for public viewing, May 7
- Spring 2016 FURI Symposium
- Support your fellow students at Convocation!
- ASU teams make strong showing at major civil engineering competition
- Become an Undergraduate Teaching Assistant/ASU 101 section leader
- Upcoming opportunities in EPICS: Enroll in FSE 104 for Fall 2016!
- Jobs and Internships-week of May 2
- Attend Arizona’s Career Mixer, June 2
May 7, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
May 7, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
May 11, 8:00 am - May 14, 5:00 pm
May 11, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
May 11, 2:30 pm
May 11, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
May 13, 12:00 pm
May 13, 11:55 pm
May 16, 8:30 am - 3:15 pm