Summer yoga isn’t over!
If you’d like to stretch yourself and try something new with Serenity Now! Yoga, you still can during June and July.
Former full-time Pilates and yoga instructor, Cortney Loui, (current Coordinator of Undergraduate Student Engagement) is continuing to offer free yoga sessions that are open to students, faculty and staff.
The upcoming dates and times are:
- Friday, July 11, 11-11:45 a.m. in Engineering F-wing, 130* [map]
- Friday, July 18, noon-12:45 p.m. in Engineering F-wing, 130 [map]
- Friday, July 25, noon-12:45 p.m. in Engineering F-wing, 130 [map]
- The class is free.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Currently no yoga mats are provided. We encourage you to bring a yoga mat or a towel.
- The type of yoga offered will vary depending on the needs of participants.
*Time difference due to other previously scheduled programs.
Questions? Contact Cortney Loui at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The title “Serenity Now” is inspired by this uplifting video.