Posted by Fulton Engineering
on Jul 30, 2012 in | 0 comments
August 14, 2012 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Business Administration C-Wing
400 E Lemon St
Arizona State University,Tempe,AZ 85281
The Engineering Career Center is proud to welcome 2011 alumnus Adithiya Nagarajan, and host this special presentation:
Learn more about
- What graduate school expects from a student
- Networking with people of other countries, communities and cultures
- Being unique and being a leader in this competitive world
- Research graduate student vs. non-research — M.S. vs. M.S.E.
- Adapting to a “New American University”
- Preparing for the corporate world
Adithiya Nagarajan is an associate automation engineer with Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories. He earned a master of science degree in electrical engineering from the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.