Attend Startup Summit, a gathering of ASU’s most passionate entrepreneurs, social innovators and changemakers. Find the resources, knowledge and networking opportunities you need to accelerate your project, startup or venture at the ASU Startup Summit.
- Attend workshops led by successful entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders in their respective industries.
- Learn how to come up with innovative ideas, build a strong team, raise capital for your nonprofit or venture, execute a business strategy, or work in the developing world.
- Discuss your venture, project, or idea with an accomplished pool of mentors from different areas of expertise including business, design, social entrepreneurship, engineering and law. Mentor sessions are limited and fill up quickly. Registrations occur on a first come first served basis the day of the event.
- Attend a free networking lunch and visit the Exhibitor Fair – where you can find a job, co-founder and/or network with representatives of accelerators and incubators in the Metro Phoenix area.
- Network with other ambitious students from different backgrounds throughout the day and discuss solutions to local, national and global problems.
For more information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-965-0305.