Have you ever thought about a career in solar energy? Lucky for you, one of the nation’s only graduate degree programs in solar energy is right here at ASU. The Professional Science Master’s in Solar Energy Engineering & Commercialization (PSM SEEC) builds off of your undergraduate STEM degree with an interdisciplinary curriculum in solar energy engineering, energy policy and project financing.
Highlights of the PSM SEEC program:
- 12 months to complete your master’s degree.
- Week-long trip to Washington D.C. to study energy policy.
- Small cohort of students who enjoy extensive interaction with industry professionals through exclusive mixers, conference attendance and an Industrial Advisory Board.
- 4+1 program for mechanical engineering students.
- Any STEM undergraduate major is eligible to apply.
- Member of the WICHE/WGRP program, allowing residents of 14 Western states to participate at in-state tuition rates.