The Adventures in European Neuroscience summer 2016 faculty directed program is now accepting applications until March 22.
This unique Study Abroad opportunity is open to undergraduate and graduate students who have an exposure to neuroscience (e.g. BME 235, BIO 360/465/467, PSY 325, PSY 394: Intro to Cognitive Neuroscience, KIN 421, SHS 350, or other equivalent course) or research experience, approved by faculty director and a 3.25 or higher GPA.
- Dates: June 30-July 14 2016
- Summer school in Neuroscience at University College London
- Federation of European Neuroscientists conference in Copenhagen
- Earn 3 credits in BME 494/598 Global Perspectives on Technological Innovation in Neuroscience
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students with a 3.25 GPA or higher
- Program Faculty directors: Dr. Christopher A. Buneo and Dr. Stephen Helms Tillery
- See how the course fits into your degree requirements
Students must apply and confirm their enrollment by March 22 at 11:59 p.m.
Questions? Contact the faculty directors; Amy Sever, Associate Director of Undergraduate Student Engagement at email@example.com; or Mandy Nydegger, International Coordinator in the Study Abroad Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.