The Aero-mechanics Summer in England 2016 faculty directed program is accepting applications until March 22.
This unique program opportunity allows rising junior and senior Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering students to gain a global perspective on Aeronautics. Spend a week in London and four weeks in Winchester in the south of England learning how the United States and the United Kingdom collaborated in shared technology innovation. Through museum visits and guest lectures, students will see many examples of European aircraft design.
- Program dates: July 11 – August 13, 2016
- Open to rising junior and senior Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering students from the School for Engineering of Matter, Transport, and Energy (SEMTE)
- Earn 6 credits in MAE 400 Engineering Profession (3 credits) and a technical elective MAE 394 Special Topics: Aeronautics in England (3 credits). The MAE 400 prerequisites of MAE 322 or MAE 325 will be waived for students participating in this program
- See how these credits fit into your degree requirements here
- Faculty Director: Dr. Timothy Takahashi
Students must apply and confirm their enrollment by March 22 at 11:59 p.m.
Questions? Contact the faculty director; Amy Sever, associate director of Undergraduate Student Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Mandy Nydegger, international coordinator in the Study Abroad Office at email@example.com.