The IEEE PES is the world’s largest forum for sharing technological developments in the electric power industry, developing guiding standards for the development and construction of equipment and systems and for educating professionals and the public.
Now, PES is offering up to $7,000 and assistance with career experience opportunities to students as part of the Scholarship Plus Initiative if they are:
- A full-time student working towards a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada.
- Willing to take power engineering courses.
- at a GPA of at least 3.0.
Additionally, the IEEE PES Erich Gunther Future Power Innovator Scholarship is offering $2,500. They are seeking students who are:
- Full-time students attending a university or college in the United States.
- In their final two years of receiving their Bachelor’s degree or working toward their Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Questions? Find them on the IEEE Power & Energy Society website.