Get personalized career help before the fall recruiting season!
Handshake is our new internship/job posting system. Employers are posting opportunities now.
- Set up your Handshake profile by logging in to Handshake with your firstname.lastname@example.org email.
- Under Your Profile under Education, pick your education level (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate), college (Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering), and major.
- Under User Settings on the Account tab, pick School year (Freshman-Alumni).
- Upload your updated résumé and/or complete the rest of your profile sections.
- On the left-hand side, click on Career Interests. The more selective you are, the better the results on your home page will be. You can change these at any time. You can also search by clicking Jobs & Internships.
- Schedule an in-person or virtual appointment with the Career Center. On Handshake, click on Appointments, then select Schedule a New Appointment, then Fulton Schools of Engineering- Students & Alumni. If you can’t see that option, please ensure you completed your Handshake profile (refer to above).
Use Optimal Résumé to design and/or submit your résumé for feedback. Get to it on your Handshake home page or under Handshake’s Resources page. Optimal Résumé also has practice interview modules.
Check out GoinGlobal in Handshake’s Resource page for opportunities in the U.S. and abroad.
Use Fulton Schools Career Center’s website to prepare you for your internship and new grad jobs.
Find us on Facebook.
Questions? Contact the Fulton Schools Career Center at 480-965-2966 or visit career.engineering.asu.edu.