If you’re interested in seeing your organization reach new heights this year, register to attend the Fall 2018 Fulton Student Organization Leadership Retreat! Each registered Fulton Student Organization is invited to send two to three representatives to this event to maintain and maximize their FSO standing.
Fall ’18 Fulton Student Organization Leadership Retreat
Saturday, August 25, 2018
8:30–9 a.m. Check-In
9–3:30 p.m. Retreat
ASU Skysong, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
If you can be there for part of the event, but not the whole event, please still sign up.Register before Tuesday, August 21, 2018
By attending this event, you’ll get to…
- Network with 100+ fellow Fulton Student Organization leaders and multiple ASU org supporters
- Develop your organization goals, membership engagement plan, leadership team and more
- Learn about org funding options across ASU
- Learn about the upcoming (great!) changes to Dean’s Funding and how your organization can maximize your Dean’s Funding experience
- Be provided with breakfast, lunch, caffeine and swag!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions? Contact Cortney Loui, coordinator, at email@example.com.