Attention freshmen engineering students! Are you interested in developing leadership skills and boosting your resume? Consider enrolling this semester in a four-week leadership program designed to cultivate skillful thinking so that you can maximize the impact of your engineering education.
Learn about techniques that:
- foster resilience,
- boost leadership skills
- and create positive habit formation.
Discover how to critically reflect on previous assumptions and beliefs, become comfortable with uncertainty and adversity and allow space for creative solutions.Apply now! Space is limited.
- Tempe Campus
- Option One (Wednesdays): September 19, September 26, October 3, October 10
- Option Two (Thursdays): October 18, October 25, November 1, November 8
- Polytechnic Campus
- Option One (Thursdays): September 20, September 27, October 4, October 11 (Thursdays)
- Option Two (Tuesdays) October 16, October 23, October 30, November 6