The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Fulton Schools Career Center. We are looking for a highly dependable and professional student to assist with time-sensitive student and employer information in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with clerical duties such as: answering a high volume of phone calls, copying, scanning, faxing, paper and electronic filing and confidential information
- Order supplies, complete procurement card reconciliations, monthly account reconciliations, and maintain databases & data entry
- Stocking, organizing and inventorying supplies
- Assist with multiple Career Center events throughout the year
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, web, and social media
- Have great attention to detail and ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- ASU Driving on the mall certification
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational skills and the ability to effectively communicate with staff, students, faculty, visitors and vendors
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Prior experience working in an office environment for at least 1 year
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.