Announcing the nationally acclaimed SKY Happiness Retreat happening right on ASU campus!

Searching for clarity, stress relief, an evidence-based meditation practice, yogic science, wisdom, connection, or just something new to try? – this is the place to be… For absolutely anyone and everyone!

Check out the opportunity to join the SKY Happiness Retreat, September 20-22, 2019

Benefits of the SKY Happiness Retreat

• Learn powerful evidence-based meditation that makes your mind clear and calm

• Understand sources of stress and the role of breathwork

• Gain the ability to effectively manage stress, energy, and negative emotions

• Experience tools to increase personal happiness!

• Increase social connection, enthusiasm, and inspiration

• Learn to deal with criticism and mistakes

• Increase capacity and self-confidence

• Develop greater equanimity

There are limited spots available for this retreat and they are filling up fast. Our program is fully funded by ASU USG. If you would like to attend the retreat, please fill out the application by clicking the link below to secure a seat. Once you are accepted, we will notify you to register. Availability is first-come, first-serve and requires attendance to all sessions.

Testimonials

“For the first time, I have control over the relentless racing of my mind.”
– Elan, Brown University

“The SKY Happiness Retreat will revolutionize your daily life. As a busy student who also works and feels that my plate is sometimes too full, I cannot recommend making time for this course highly enough.”
– Bryn, USM Law

“Never before have I felt more myself.  That is so incredible, and I am so, so grateful.”
– Johnny, Harvard University

Register!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. We strongly encourage everyone to apply.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact by phone at (856) 979-9530.

Join us at Facebook: @skycampushappiness

Like us on Instagram: @skycampushappiness