All Fulton Schools Guitar Heroes and student innovators are invited to meet Kai and learn more more about the SparkLabs Frontier-ASU program, which is designed to advance the future of tech innovation.
Search Inner Circle
- Distinguished Lecturer Series: Biomarker detection, brain response characterization and outcome prediction for ASD, February 7
- Graduating students: Save the date for Grad Fair, March 17 and 24–26
- Get ready for the Spring 2020 Fulton Schools Career Fairs, February 18–20!
- Interested in tutoring refugees? Apply by January 31!
- CIDSE Invited Talk with Aaron Clauset: Gender, productivity and prestige in faculty hiring networks, January 29
January 29, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
January 30, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
January 31, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
January 31, 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
February 3, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
February 4, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Distinguished Lecturer Series: Biomarker detection, brain response characterization and outcome prediction for ASDFebruary 7, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Dean’s Distinguished Lecture: The Edison of medicine Robert Langer’s quest to solve global health challenges using biotechnologyFebruary 7, 2:15 pm - 4:15 pm
February 10, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
February 13, 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
P.O. Box 9309
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-9309
Brickyard 6th Floor: Virtual Tour
Academic & Student Affairs: