Cerebrum is hiring! We are looking for a full-time graduate and an part-time intern to join our development team. Cerebrum is a small, SAAS company that sells software to manage clinical Anatomic Pathology (AP) labs, research AP labs and genomics labs. We have been working with one of the largest genomics AP labs in the country over the last two years developing their next-gen genomic assay laboratory data workflows using our Labdivus AP platform. www.cerebrumcorp.com
- A full-time recent graduate in software engineering or equivalent or student with at least 2 years of Java/web and CompSci understanding required.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming in PHP, Git and Github, database theory, Java, some HTML/CSS front-end useful.
- Candidate should understand basic networking principles, some scripting (bash, Perl) basics and Unix fundamentals (Ubuntu, Redhat/CentOS or Debian).
- Willingness to learn, debug and work at solving hard problems.
- Must be a permanent resident US citizen – we work with an ITAR/DoD customer.
- Agile DevOps workflow with PHP in a web application environment using PHP, Java, Github, MySQL/SQLServer, Docker, AWS/Azure cloud platforms.
- We’ll teach you industrial-leading DevOps workflow development, big data processing skills and the bioinformatics-side of the job.
- Work onsite at Gangplank (Arizona Ave & Frye) in downtown Chandler – a great collaborative workplace within walking distance to many shops/eateries.
Note for intern applicants: We understand you don’t have all of the tools as a graduate, so we’ll teach you what you’re missing and what you’ll need to execute. We are very flexible on work hours/schedule so you can keep your school studies as priority #1. Several of our ASU intern hires have become full-time, world-class developers on the Cerebrum team.
Email me directly: email@example.com with your CV.