On March 20, 2020, the Arizona Imaging and Microanalysis Society (AIMS) will host their annual meeting at ASU SkySong. Lab directors from highly recognized core microscopy labs will describe the research that is conducted using the newest technologies. Students are encouraged to submit their poster abstract through the AIMS website. For more information go to azmicroscopy.org.
Arizona Imaging and Microanalysis Society Conference
Friday, March 20, 2020
8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
SkySong Building 3, 1365 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Register to attend
- Jason Steel, Director of the Biosciences Division, Knowledge Enterprise Development, ASU, Tempe, Arizona
- Scott Henderson, Professor and Core Microscopy Facility Director, Scripps, La Jolla, California
- Simon Watkins, Professor and Center of Biologic Imaging Director, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Kate Luby-Phelps, Professor and Live Cell Imaging and Electron Microscopy Core Facilities Director, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Sara Miller, Professor and Research Electron Microscopy Services Director, Duke University, North Carolina