The NSIN Defense Innovation Accelerator (DIA) | Powered by FedTech, is seeking entrepreneurs interested in the upcoming DIA cohort. As part of the DIA program, teams of entrepreneurs assess the commercialization potential of defense technologies hand-in-hand with lab scientists and technologists and explore forming startups around those technologies to solve the real-world problems of defense and commercial customers. The time commitment is about 15-20 hours per week and the cohort will run from Tuesday, June 20–Thursday, December 3, 2020. The final date to apply is Thursday, May 28, 2020. Find more information and apply.
Search Inner Circle
Get free digital access to the Wall Street Journal and New York Times
The ASU Library enables you to register for free access to the New York Times and Wall Street Journal from anywhere. Learn more.
Live Well @ ASU
Download some resources to help you live well:
- Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers open August 24
- Daily health check a part of ASU’s Community of Care — beginning August 17
- New graduate students: Attend virtual welcome events August 17–10!
- New first-year students and transfer students: Attend these Fall Welcome events August 14 and 18!
- Nine tips for enhancing your LinkedIn profile — Jessica’s Career Tip of the Week
September 9 - September 13
P.O. Box 9309
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-9309
Brickyard 6th Floor: Virtual Tour
Academic & Student Affairs: