Dish Wireless is accepting applications for its Compass Program – Wireless Specialist internship opportunity. The adventure begins at their global headquarters in Littleton, Colorado with a week of intensive training, followed by six months of on-the-job experience in Littleton or in one of their field locations across the country. Those who display DISH’s core values of curiosity, pride, adventure, and winning will be considered for full-time employment at the close of the program. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
Search Inner Circle
Get free digital access to the Wall Street Journal and New York Times
The ASU Library enables you to register for free access to the New York Times and Wall Street Journal from anywhere. Learn more.
Live Well @ ASU
Download some resources to help you live well:
- Apply for the Department of Defense SMART Scholarship
- Register to participate in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Professional Ethics Induction Ceremonies, November 18 and 19
- Participate in an engineering self-efficacy survey for a chance to win a $20 gift card!
- Apply to be a Fulton Schools senator by October 23
- Tune into the SHPE de ASU talk show’s Halloween special with guests from Fulton diversity organizations, October 23
October 23, 5:00 pm - October 25, 6:00 pm
November 3, 2:00 pm
November 4, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
RISE event — Student discussion: Request for student voices re-visited — What have been challenges for students of color over the past 6 months?November 23, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
P.O. Box 9309
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-9309
Brickyard 6th Floor: Virtual Tour
Academic & Student Affairs: