If you are interested in consulting, investing and being a part of a group of self-motivated, cross-disciplinary ASU students, apply to TAMID Group at ASU! TAMID Group is especially looking for STEM students to strengthen our new technical track.
What you’ll get:
- An engaging education experience that will teach the basics of consulting and investing
- Firsthand exposure working with startups to solve their business’s challenges
- Experiential learning through real-world consulting engagements with Israeli startups
- Fund involvement — creating stock pitches and presenting on the Israeli market
- Opportunity for an eight-week fully funded summer internship in Israel
- The chance to grow with your peers and become a leader within TAMID
- TAMID Group is taking on students of any major, year, background and interest.
The application is live until Sunday, September 13, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.