If you didn’t have an opportunity to participate in the Fulton Student Organization and Resource Fair held during Fall Welcome, now’s your chance to connect with us to learn more about our resources that are in place to help you be successful.
Explore Fulton Difference programs and the exciting opportunities to build on your experience as a Fulton Schools student outside the classroom. You’ll hear from experts from:
- Fulton Scholarships
- UGTA — the Undergraduate Teaching Assistant program
- Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers
- Fulton Schools Career Center
- Fulton Ambassadors
- Peer Mentors
- EPICS — Engineering Projects in Community Service
- FURI — the Fulton Undergraduate Research Initiative
- GCSP — the Grand Challenges Scholars Program
- Entrepreneurship + Innovation
- Devils Invent
- ASU Library
Join us to learn from peers and experts, and be ready to take the next steps to getting involved to make a difference and utilizing your resources.
Fulton Resource Fair
Thursday, September 24, 2020
11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Register to attend
Schedule of presentations
11:30–11:35 a.m.: Welcome, introductions
11:35 a.m.–noon: Scholarships and UGTA Program, Fulton Ambassadors, EPICS
Noon–12:15 p.m.: ASU Library
12:15–1 p.m.: Tutoring Centers, FURI, Entrepreneurship + Innovation, Devils Invent, Fulton Schools Career Center, GCSP, Peer Mentors