Infosys is holding a Summer of Ideas initiative. Summer of Ideas initiative will redefine the learning experience for university students worldwide. This global eight-week ideathon, powered by Infosys digital learning platform Wingspan, will help the global student and academic community fulfill the gap of learning opportunities as a result of the disruption caused by COVID-19.
Infosys is delighted to extend an exclusive opportunity to the students of ASU to review the list of shortlisted ideas and submit their nomination for the next three themes. The candidates would be directly invited to the competition without going through an online assessment.
Please follow the instructions to participate:
- Check out the Google Sheet that contains tabs with shortlisted ideas from three themes: AI, Testing and Industry 4.0 Challenges.
- Each student can enter details in 1 cell of only 1 idea. The details must include your full name, email ID and university name.
- Each idea can have a maximum of five team members working on it.
- Please note that we have set aside 10 teams for the project “Eyes off” AI. Since the scope of the project is very broad, teams could discuss and choose to work on defined areas within the problem statement.
- Please note that scope of all problem statements are flexible as per the discussion with the idea mentors after the start of the competition.
- Since the Google Sheet is editable by everyone, please do not delete any entry or make changes to exiting entries in the sheet. After updating the sheet with details, please also email the problem statement preference along with your details to Infosys_SOI@infosys.com and submit your application.