NSIN will be running a virtual Air Force Research Laboratory Hirethon. The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) leads the discovery, development and delivery of technologies for the air, space and cyberspace forces.
AFRL is looking for STEM talent, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, computer and aeronautical engineers as well as computer scientists! In order to participate in this NSIN Hirethon (the accelerated evaluation and hiring process), you are required to complete the following two steps by Monday, October 26, 2020:
- Complete this form (updated).
- Apply to the internship or full-time position which interests you:
- Current juniors | Premier College Intern Program (PCIP)
- Seniors or recent graduates | AFRL Palace Acquire Internship
- Full time science and engineering positions