If you are interested in consulting, investing, and being a part of a group of self-motivated, cross-disciplinary ASU students, apply to TAMID Group at ASU!
What you’ll get:
- An engaging education experience that will teach the basics of consulting and investing
- First hand exposure working with startups to solve their business’s challenges
- Experiential learning through real-world consulting engagements with Israeli startups
- Fund involvement – creating stock pitches and presenting on the Israeli market
- Opportunity for an eight-week fully-funded summer internship in Israel
- The chance to grow with your peers and become a leader within TAMID
We are taking on students of any major, year, background, and interest.
Check out our Instagram @tamidatasu for more information.
Here’s our application form (closes February 5th):Apply now