Are you just beginning your search or are you ready to kick it up a notch to improve your results? This is the day for you — first-year students to recent graduates. Stay for the entire day or just the sessions that interest you. Learn more on Handshake.
Fulton Schools Job and Internship Seekers’ Career Conference
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
10 a.m.–2:30 p.m. MST
Register to attend
The schedule is subject to change. Times are listed in MST (Arizona).
- 10–10:05 a.m.: Welcome + Audience Poll
- 10:05–10:30 a.m.: Write a Stellar Technical Resume + Q&A
- 10:30–10:40 a.m.: Break + Audience Poll
- 10:40–11:10 a.m.: Job Search Effectively + Q&A
- 11:10–11:20 a.m.: Break + Audience Poll
- 11:20–11:50 a.m.: Interview On-Screen and In-person + Q&A
- 11:50 a.m.–noon: Break + Audience Poll
- Noon–12:40 p.m.: Advice from a Sr Technical Manager, Marla Peterson, Honeywell
- 12:40–1 p.m.: Break + Audience Poll
- 1–2:30 p.m.: From Degree to H1B: CPT, OPT, H1B, Jared Leung, JCL Immigration Attorneys, PLLC + Q&A