Meet student entrepreneurs who will change the world at ASU Innovation Open, February 11
More than 100 of the top entrepreneurial-minded student teams from around the world pitched their ventures for a chance to compete in the 2022 ASU Innovation Open. The top 30 ventures have been selected to participate as semifinalists! ASUio winners will be awarded more than $300,000, with the top two ventures earning grand prizes of $100,000 each.
Get inspired to change the world — learn more about the finalists and attend see who will win!
ASU Innovation Open
Friday, February 11, 2022
Register to attend this live online event
- 1 p.m.: Awards Show Kick-Off.
- 1:15 p.m.: Between Two Founders discussion Sophia Wennstedt (2021 ASUio $100k grand prize winner) and Katherine Sizov (2019 ASUio $100k grand prize winner).
- 1:30 p.m.: Keynote discussion with Tom Prescott, former CEO Align Technology (creators of Invisalign), and Kyle Squires, Dean of ASU Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- 2 p.m.: 2022 ASUio Awards – Meet the Sponsors and Winners
- 3 p.m.: (Optional) Meet the 2022 ASUio Finalists and Winners, plus Live Q+A
- 4 p.m.: Adjourn