Apply to be an Undergraduate Teaching Assistant or Section Leader by May 15
The Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, or UGTA, program selects successful undergraduate students to serve as teaching assistants in undergraduate engineering classes. UGTAs promote more effective learning and achievement by assisting faculty members to engage students in exploratory and collaborative learning activities.
Interested in becoming a UGTA? Apply by Sunday, May 15, 2022!
- Spend up to 5 hours per week assisting a faculty member in the classroom or lab.
- Meet with your faculty member on a regular basis to prepare for activities.
- Enroll in and complete FSE 201.
- Improve communication and leadership skills.
- Develop a working relationship with a faculty member in your program.
- Earn valuable experience for your resume.
- Earn course credit on your transcript.
- Receive a stipend at the end of the semester.
- Sophomore, junior or senior level.
- Academic good standing.
- Must have completed the course with a grade of “B” or higher.