The Insight Co-op program is designed to recruit, train, and mentor college students who can apply skills that are relevant to their major and/or career ambitions, such as responsibilities in project management, business analytics, and engineering. In order to apply effective communication, problem-solving techniques and networking skills to the Infrastructure & Operations, Cloud & Security Management, End User & Application Management, and IT Outsourcing lines of business, participants will be immersed in a variety of relevant and valuable work experiences. The project assignment will determine the roles and duties, which will change each semester you participate.
Search Inner Circle
Get free digital access to the Wall Street Journal and New York Times
The ASU Library enables you to register for free access to the New York Times and Wall Street Journal from anywhere. Learn more.
Live Well @ ASU
Download some resources to help you live well:
- The Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers open August 22
- Apply to participate in the Fulton Academic Integrity Matters (FAIM) student program
- Polytechnic campus first-year international students: Learn about resources to help you and get answers to your questions, August 24
- Academic Integrity Office Tips for Students: Develop Good Study Habits
- Learn about the Grand Challenges Scholars Program in these info sessions, September 7, 9 and 15
P.O. Box 9309
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-9309
Brickyard 6th Floor: Virtual Tour
Academic & Student Affairs: