Explore clean-air solutions with the online I-BREATHE Indoor Air Quality Hackathon, July 15–17

How clean is the air you breathe indoors? Join a multi-university online hackathon to discover ways to protect everyone’s right to clean air!!

Poor indoor air quality is linked to asthma, cardiovascular disease and many other adverse health outcomes, and disproportionately impacts people in low-income groups. Existing regulations ensure there are minimum quality standards for occupancy but they may be inadequate for good health.

I-BREATHE is looking for all domains and disciplines to design new solutions to achieve cleaner and healthier indoor air. Register for your chance to win up to $500 and a chance to implement your concept in an actual living lab demonstration at ASU.

I-BREATHE Indoor Air Quality Hackathon
Friday, July 15, 2022–Sunday, July 17, 2022
Online
Learn more and register

The I-BREATHE partner universities participating in this event are Arizona State University, Virginia Common Wealth University, The City College of New York, Howard University, Penn State, UT Austin and the University of Rhode Island.