Last Chance – Register for SolarSPELL’s Computing for Good workshop today
Interested in the cross-sector benefits of tech-based innovation? Or the application of machine learning to improve access to information in offline, resource-constrained areas around the world?
Join SolarSPELL in Spring 2023 for the workshop series exploreCSR: Computing for Good, a broadening participation initiative supported by Google Research to encourage students from underrepresented groups in computer science to pursue graduate research in computer science.
This six-week series offers:
- Panels featuring industry professionals from Google.
- Info on ASU grad programs.
- Team-based brainstorming around machine learning-based solutions to apply with SolarSPELL.
- Eligibility for two paid summer fellowships with SolarSPELL.
- Professionalization and presentation practice.
The 6-week participatory series will take place on Fridays, 3-5 p.m. on the Tempe campus from March 17–April 21