This content is more than a year old. Find upcoming events on the calendar or recent news on the home page.
Are you involved in an outstanding Fulton Student Organization? Do you know a student organization leader who ought to be recognized for their hard work? Nominate them for a SOAR award! SOAR is the Student Organization Awards and Recognition Ceremony designed to recognize the accomplishments of Fulton Student Organizations for the 2016-17 academic year.
Award nominees must be affiliated with a registered Fulton Student Organization in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. Nominations must be submitted by noon on Tuesday, April 11, 2017.
Awards are given in the following categories:
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization Leader
- Outstanding Fulton Student Organization Advisor
- Most Active Fulton Student Organization
- Outstanding Emerging Student Organization Leader
- Best Fulton Student Organization Fundraising Event
- Outstanding FSO Community Builder
- Outstanding K-12 Outreach Program
All winners will receive a personalized recognition item, funds for their organization, photographs of the event for the organization’s records, and a published article on their achievements.
All officers, student org members and faculty/staff advisors from registered Fulton Schools student organizations are encouraged to attend the dinner and awards ceremony.
Awardees will be recognized at the SOAR Ceremony:
Monday, April 24, 2017
5:30–7 p.m., check-in is from 5–5:30 p.m.
Old Main (MAIN) Carson Ballroom, Tempe campus [map]
Register to be there!
Questions about the SOAR ceremony can be directed to Cortney Loui, coordinator of Student Engagement, at 480-965-3765 or email@example.com.