Register today to join NSIN’s “Seeing into the Unknown” Hackathon from May through June 2020. explore novel solutions for sensing, mapping and understanding interior spaces, both above and below ground, to help first responders and the U.S. military conduct operations in dense urban environments.
NSIN is hosting a Countering COVID-19 Disinformation Challenge! To counter disinformation effectively, the Department of Defense (DoD) needs to be able to identify, visualize and evaluate disinformation narrative themes in near real-time. The challenge opened on Friday, May 15, 2020, and will close on Monday, June 15, 2020.
Prepare for Summer opportunities. Be ready for the Fall recruiting season. Are you just beginning your search or are you ready to kick it up a notch to improve your results? This is the day for you — first-year students to recent graduates. All Fulton Schools students and alumni are invited to join via Zoom.
Job/Internship Seekers’ Career Conference
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Attend on Zoom
Reserve your virtual seat!
Stay for the entire day or just the sessions that interest you.
- 10–10:05 a.m.: Welcome
- 10:05–10:30 a.m.: Write a Stellar Technical Reesumee + Q&A
- 10:30–10:40 a.m.: Break
- 10:40–11:10 a.m.: Job Search Effectively + Q&A
- 11:10–11:20 a.m.: Break
- 11:20–11:50 a.m.: Interview on-screen and in-person + Q&A
- 11:50 a.m.–noon: Break
- Noon–12:30 p.m.: Interview in Action: Watch a Live Mock Interview break
- 12:30–12:40 p.m.: Break
- 12:40–1:10 p.m.: Advice from a Recruiter
- 1:10–1:30 p.m.: Break
- 1:30–3 p.m.: From Degree to H1B: CPT, OPT and the H1B process explained by Jared Leung, immigration attorney