Study abroad with EPICS in Spain — apply by November 15
The EPICS Program engages students in a year-long, extensive design project working with an international team of interdisciplinary students. Students will learn human-centered design and social innovation through the development of a real-world solution to difficult community challenges. The two semesters of one or two-credit hour design-based service-learning courses (FSE 404) will culminate in an intensive experience of design collaboration, rapid prototyping, field testing and cultural immersion in Spain.
Apply by Tuesday, November 15, 2022!
- Minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Priority Deadlines for Spring Break 2023:
- Until Friday, October 21, 2022 — Priority will be given to current/former students in the EPICS program who have been enrolled in EPICS for at least 2 semesters.
- On and after Friday, October 21, 2022, until Monday, November 7, 2022 — Priority will be given to current/former students in the EPICS program with less than 2 semesters of project experience.
- Students without any EPICS program experience who apply before Monday, November 7, 2022, will be placed on a waitlist in chronological order.
- On and after Monday, November 7, 2022, all applicants will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Questions? Contact EPICS Director Jared Schoepf at [email protected].