Attend a biotech startup event, Oct. 24
Join a panel discussion and networking session with local biotech entrepreneurs hosted by the Arizona chapter of Nucleate, a student-led organization that represents the largest global community of bio-innovators. The session is designed for bioengineering, life sciences and business graduate students and faculty members. The event will feature a keynote address by Joan Koerber-Walker, president and CEO, AZ Bio.
- Quan Nguyen, Partner, Nguyen Tarbet LLC.
- Vivek Kopparthi, ASU alumnus, CEO, co-founder of Neolight.
- Joseph Hunter, ASU alumnus, co-founder and CEO, VaxSyna, Inc.
- Janelle Goulard, partner, Pangea Ventures Ltd.
- Elsa Chi Abruzzo, RAC, FRAPS, CEO and president, Anuncia Medical.