Contribute to Inner Circle
News items can be submitted for publication on the website at any time.
- Submitted posts will be reviewed prior to publication on the site. It may take us up to two business days to review the information.
- To help you “put your best foot forward” for your article or event, submitted posts will likely be altered to conform with the ASU writing style guides and best practices.
- Categorize and tag your content appropriately. Read a guide to the categories and tags. Please at least include tags for student type (graduate students, undergraduate students, online students, international students) and campus/location for events (Tempe campus, Polytechnic campus, Online) so students can find your content. We may edit categories and tags upon publication.
- We may reject or request that you resubmit your article for publication if there is information missing from the post. Of critical importance in this process is the inclusion of alt text for any included image or document within the post. Please reference this article for a succinct definition of alt text and its many uses across the web.
- You do not need to resubmit an event or opportunity each week — the same post will be used until the date has passed.
The Inner Circle email has its own publication cycle.
- The email is sent weekly on Tuesdays after 5 p.m during the spring and fall semesters. Summer typically features an every-other-week publication schedule.
- News stories submitted before 5 p.m. on Monday will be considered for inclusion within the email that goes out on Tuesday.
All degree-related internship and job opportunities must be listed on Handshake.
- Handshake is ASU’s job posting system which brings students and employers together. Please visit career.engineering.asu.edu/handshake-login for more information.
- Due to the volume of requests received and Career and Professional Development Services events, it may take three to five business days to review your job/internship postings. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Ready to contribute?
Contributors to Inner Circle can log into the site and create their post directly in the site editor.
New contributors will automatically have an account created for them when they login for the first time using the button above. See the new users guide for additional information including how to provide us with additional profile details like your name and photo.
Review our documentation
Need a quick refresher? View the Quick Start guide for some basic guidelines to submit your post.
Or, learn more about how to use the various features of the block editor to make the most out of your event or article.